This has deffinately given me wardrobe inspiration for atleast a week - faux leather trousers & stilletos, all in blacks and deep dark shades, perfectly matched with lacy lingerie peeking through a fitted blazer.
|I need need need these now!|
- As I already said, it's all about the eyes, but don't forget Your brows as well - think thick, dark but nicely groomed to balance the bold eyeliner, if the brows are too light or thin, the overall look will lack all the mystery and darkness we want to add. Also, such a unique eyeliner-smoky shadow mix needs to have a frame to enchace the structure of Your eyes and face,
- Use a sheer matte eyeshadow that's a shade or two lighter all over the lid and on the browbone for added brightness and contrast - such a heavy eyeliner can sometimes make You look dull.
- Draw the shape You desire with a black kohl - like Gosh Kohl Eyeliner in Black - then trace over it with a black eyeshadow, sweeping it a bit over the lines for a subtle smoky look. I blended a bit of purple on the outside to enchance the color of my eyes. See how blue they look? (Usually my eyes are more gray than blue) If You have brown eyes, use a green, etc.
- A jet black liquid eyeliner along the lashline is a must! This will create an even stronger shape, enchancing the cat-eye shape and making it all about the eyeliner, not the smoked out eyeshadow - exactly what we want.
- Finish the eyes with a pair of falsies of Your choice for maximum impact and there You go - strong, dark, mysterious - casting a spell of amazement on everybody You set Your eyes on!
Tadaaaaaa - You're done!
Hope You found this helpful,
Lots of love,